“Can You Tell Me About Yourself?”
This, or slight variations of this, is one of the most commonly asked questions you’ll be asked in a job interview.
It can also be one of the most difficult questions to answer…
- What do they want to hear?
- I don’t know what to say about myself
- I don’t like talking about myself
- How much do I tell them?
We can help you with this by taking the information you have given to us and creating a 60-90 second script for you to best answer this question. It will describe your…
- personality traits that will make you a great ESL teacher
- relevant details that they’ll want to hear
- transferable skills from your past experience
You?ll also receive:
- A list of typical questions that you may be asked in your practice interview (and that may be asked during an actual job interview)
- A hints and tips guide to help you prepare for your practice interview to get the most out of it
Let us help you give you the confidence of what to say, so you can ace your job interview!